Some of the London-related pages around the Wikiverse:
- Wikipedia 
- Wikia travel 
- London Bird Club  - hundreds of pages, highly active wiki in August 2015
- Eat London Wiki  - only 9 articles by August 2015, and no edits since 2012; maybe we should copy the pages to this wiki to give them life?
- The Shard  - only 6 articles, and no edits from May 2013 to July 2015 - maybe invite merger?
- Another London-wiki  - "not a valid Wikia" in August 2015
- Kings Cross London  - "not a valid Wikia" in August 2015
- http://olderolympics.wikia.com/wiki/London_2012_Summer_Olympic_Games_Wiki - 86 pages; no article edits since July 2011
There are a number of London transport related wikis, including:
- http://bus-routes-in-london.wikia.com/wiki/Bus_Routes_in_London_Wiki - several hundred pages, active in August 2015
- http://londonbuses.wikia.com/wiki/London_Bus_Routes_Wiki - main page says it includes railways; hundreds of pages, active in August 2015
- http://transportforlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Transport_for_London_Wiki - 96 pages by August 2015 but no edits for years except a few by User:PeaceBro in 2014
- http://busesinlondon.wikia.com/wiki/Buses_in_London_Wiki - only 64 pages; very little recent editing
Several wikis have London as a theme but are based on fiction or games, including:
- Victorian London RPG  - hundreds of pages but no edits August 2013 to July 2015
Check http://www.wikia.com/Special:Search?search=London&fulltext=0&resultsLang=en for updates from time to time.